rescuable in a sentence
- This area is still very rescuable, and so we took up action.
- But it's usually useless on the kinds of topics that attract deletionists and inclusionists like moths to a flame, if those articles are rescuable they will attract lots of eyes anyway.
- Obviously even now any editor at Wikipedia can choose to do this to whatever articles they think rescuable-- it does not take an administrator, and it does not take a change it policy.
- I would like to thank user "'Jclemens "'for having made a constructive retagging the page as rescuable but with the demonstrated disregard for published Wikipedia policy and the rush to delete this page I doubt that it will succeed.
- The poorly reviewed industrial espionage thriller " Bad Company " dredged up a bankrupt $ 1.5 million on 302 screens, while the even more critically despised grunge-generation satire " S . F . W . " took a beyond-rescuable $ 44, 227 hostage in 44 theaters.
- It's difficult to find rescuable in a sentence.
- :"'5 . "'( Optional question from talk ) Suppose you looking around for XfD debates to close and you come across one that has, say 6 favoring deletion and 2 favoring keeping, and you think the article is rescuable from the unsourced / nn / possibly promotional state it is currently in.
- I did not participate in the debate, but it occurred to me that a question that should have been raised was whether this article is rescuable as a NPOV article, or whether it represents arrant propaganda for the theory, and would need to be totally rewritten, in which case it would be eligible for speedy deletion as G11.
- If the article is kept I think we would want to use those sources as the basis for a more-or-less complete rewrite and rename the article to match the correct name . ( I was taking it on trust that the article was correctly named which is why I wasn't finding stuff when I searched for sources and why I assumed it would be easier than it is . ) As it stands the article is pretty much a puff piece but now we have some better sources it may be rescuable after all .-- talk ) 23 : 01, 26 April 2011 ( UTC)