rescriptor in a sentence
- Rescriptor ( delavirdine )-- Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc.
- Stephen H . West and Wilt L . Idema translated the title as " Rescriptor-in-waiting Bao ".
- Rescriptor is available in the U . S . and Canada under a special program while the FDA review is being conducted.
- An FDA advisory panel recently deadlocked on a recommendation for Rescriptor, leaving a decision on approval up to the FDA itself.
- Rescriptor is the first HIV treatment from Pharmacia & Upjohn, although company officials say it won't be the last.
- It's difficult to find rescriptor in a sentence.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn's delavirdine, approved Friday, will be on pharmacy shelves within a month under the brand name Rescriptor.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn's new AIDS drug Rescriptor failed to win a clear recommendation today from a Food and Drug Administration advisory panel.
- Last March and April, the FDA approved Viracept and Rescriptor, and CMS officials said they began using them almost immediately, making costs soar.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc . said it is supplying the experimental HIV drug Rescriptor to U . S . patients for whom other therapies failed.
- The company's decision follows a recent similar move by Pfizer to freeze the price of its two AIDS drugs, Viracept and Rescriptor, for two years.
- The most recent approval, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc .'s nevirapine, and Rescriptor both are members of a new class of AIDS drugs called non-nucleoside reverse transcriptors.
- The drug, to be sold as Rescriptor Tablets if cleared by the agency, has a sustained ability to combat HIV when used in combination with other approved treatments, studies show.
- When all the patients-- including those who dropped out of any arm of the study-- were analyzed together, there was no significant long-term benefit shown for Rescriptor.
- When all the patients-- including those who dropped out of any arm of the study-- were analyzed together, there was no significant benefit shown for Rescriptor, the company said.
- "We have been disappointed to find that the data being presented today offer little evidence to support the efficacy of Rescriptor, " a coalition of activist groups said in a statement.
More: 1 2