reef crest in a sentence
- The upper portion of this slope is called the reef crest.
- Lots of creole wrasse, tangs, damselfish, chromis, goatfish and grunts active at the reef crest.
- Community of the coral reef crest.
- When ready to release the eggs, she migrates to the reef crest and their release is usually followed by moulting.
- Usually, three major zones are recognized : the fore reef, reef crest, and the back reef ( frequently referred to as the reef lagoon ).
- It's difficult to find reef crest in a sentence.
- The reef crest's most common species is " Porites porites ", a type of stony coral, although there are also significant areas covered in flesh-like algae.
- The feature consists of the reef crest ( flattened, emergent especially during low tides or nearly emergent segment of a reef ), sand cays ( accumulations of loose coral sands and beach rock ) and intermittent deep channels.
- "' South Ari Atoll MPA ( Marine Protected Area ) "'is an area from the north western tip of the reef crest of Rangali island up to the North Eastern tip of Dhigurah island, the boundary extending 1 km seaward from the epipelagic reef fringe.