reedy lake in a sentence
- H-58 turns east on Deer Park Road and runs between Rainy and Reedy lakes to the south and Lake Superior to the north.
- The school was located near Reedy Lake and close to a sawmill operated by local entrepreneur Angus Cameron, who gave the district its name.
- Kenneth Kitchen and James Hoffmeier state that these reedy lakes and marshes along the isthmus of Suez are acceptable locations for " yam suf ".
- Tindale notes that the Muthimuthi traditional lands were " On Murrumbidgee River at Balranald; southwest to Murray River; west to near Lake Benanee; at Reedy Lake; north to west of Carrawathal ".
- In 1899 a second barrier, known as the'lower breakwater'was built further downstream on the river at the southern boundary of Reedy Lake, making it a predominantly freshwater wetland, with an extensive cover of vegetation, that supported diverse populations of waterbirds and other aquatic wildlife.
- It's difficult to find reedy lake in a sentence.
- The larger ones are coipo, coypu, " Myocastor coypus ", a webbed-feet animal that inhabits reedy lake and river banks; and Wolffsohn's viscacha, " Lagidium wolffsohni ", of the family Chinchillidae, whose preferred habitat is above the timber line.