recurrence equation in a sentence
- This fact follows immediately from the uniqueness of the function given its recurrence equation and convexity-restriction.
- Each site of the CML is only dependent upon its neighbors relative to the coupling term in the recurrence equation.
- Similar to Seidel's approach D . E . Knuth and T . J . Buckholtz gave a recurrence equation for the numbers and recommended this method for computing and on electronic computers using only simple operations on integers.
- The Kogge Stone adder concept was developed by Peter M . Kogge and Harold S . Stone, which they published in 1973 in a seminal paper titled " A Parallel Algorithm for the Efficient Solution of a General Class of Recurrence Equations ".
- It's difficult to find recurrence equation in a sentence.