ration out in a sentence
- The quartermaster's office rations out cooking equipment weekly.
- Smith rations out 4, 000 copy paper sheets a day for teachers.
- Mother rations out the food, while Daughter complains about the lack of food.
- The circus also rations out the manure, one five-gallon bucket per person.
- The central section of the hill has the Indian Oil Depot that rations out kerosene.
- It's difficult to find ration out in a sentence.
- But when that stopped, we had to ration out the water in the church fire extinguishers.
- Where Republican leaders ration out their encounters with the press, Daschle has news conferences almost every day.
- But when that stopped, we had to ration out the water in the church fire-extinguishers.
- The Longhorns ration out five scholarships among 16 players ( although Pibulvech aims for nine scholarships next year ).
- Dozens of students huddle around its single screen during breaks, as Pilipchuk struggles to ration out computer time to eager users.
- Dozens of students huddle around the school's lone unit during breaks, as Pilipchuk struggles to ration out computer time to eager users.
- The sailheads already have raced through the introductory chapters only to catch themselves and ration out the remaining chapters, lest the pleasures pass too quickly.
- At the Fitzpatrick School, paper for copy machines _ the kind schools are shortest on _ is locked in a closet and Principal Joyce Smith rations out eight reams a day.
- The bullet that Bligh used as a weight to ration out morsels of food sold for 38, 000 pounds ( US $ 58, 900 ), again much more than expected.
- Anticipating a flood of New Years greeting calls at the strike of midnight, Japanese telecom companies were preparing Monday to ration out mobile phone use in order to prevent their networks from overloading.
More: 1 2