rat skin in a sentence
- ISP-I-28 was found to be less toxic and more effective at lengthening rat skin allograft time than ISP-1.
- When the team mixed it with olive oil and applied it to rat skin, it doubled the rate of uterine growth well before puberty.
- Freda Miller of McGill University had been scheduled to discuss her work turning rat skin and human scalp cells to nerve cells but could not make it.
- Until the late'80s, there was a good market for nutria pelts, but the animal rights activists put a stop to that . ( You've got to figure that people who walk around with rat skins draped over their shoulders deserve to have red paint thrown on them .)
- Of special note were three items of ceremonial significance :'emu feathers used in corrobberys';'kangaroo rat skins, used in corrobberys'; and a large curved piece of bark in the shape of an emu, decorated with white ochre lines, which he later told collector R . E . Johns that he had seen used in corroborees . and a painted bark emu figure from the British Museum and Kew Gardens respectively were loaned for an exhibition at the Melbourne Museum in 2004.
- It's difficult to find rat skin in a sentence.