rat bite in a sentence
- Unfortunately, the rat bites Basil and escapes into the dining room.
- If your rat bites you, the odds are, you would die within two weeks.
- The scars on Alfredo's hand must be rat bites.
- The cause is not aspergillus nor rat bite fever.
- Federal health officials said only a few cases of rat bite fever are reported each year.
- It's difficult to find rat bite in a sentence.
- According to New York City Health Department statistics, there were 86 rat bites reported in 2010.
- How can a rat biting through a cable that is disconnected from the consumer unit cause a fire?
- Delhurst's assistant, a janitor named Zeke, and attacked from rat bites arms and face terminator 2 burns rat.
- The bacteria is present in the saliva of all rats but not all bite victims contract rat bite fever.
- The danger, Nagle said, comes mostly from car swipes, machinery injuries, rat bites and debris flying from the hopper.
- But the family was destitute because Kim Guang Choel, Han Mee's father, had fallen ill from a rat bite.
- Despite the sanitation hazards and potential rat bites, he does his job with no protective clothing and no protective gloves.
- A rat-catcher's risk of being bitten is high, as is the risk of acquiring a disease from a rat bite.
- Complaints have increased only slightly over the last six years, these officials say, and reported rat bites have held steady.
- Although there haven't been any reports of rats biting people, authorities fear the rodents could spread to neighboring villages, Marin said.
More: 1 2