rat bite fevers in a sentence
- The cause is not aspergillus nor rat bite fever.
- Federal health officials said only a few cases of rat bite fever are reported each year.
- The bacteria is present in the saliva of all rats but not all bite victims contract rat bite fever.
- Diagnosis for spirillary rat bite fever is by direct visualization or culture of spirilla from blood smears or tissue from lesions or lymph nodes.
- Rat bites were a main cause of hemorrhagic fever, rat bite fever and other epidemic diseases, it added, urging an all-out civilian war against the pests.
- It's difficult to find rat bite fevers in a sentence.
- A pet shop worker died of a severe heart ailment caused by rat bite fever, a rare infection that he contracted by cutting his finger on a rat cage, doctors said.
- The NYC Health Department recommends that people bitten by a rat seek immediate medical attention, as bacteria from the rat's teeth can cause tetanus as well as rat bite fever, which can be fatal.