rat and mouse in a sentence
- So I'd definitely try rat and mouse poison.
- Rat and mouse cells lack OXER1.
- What the humans did to the rats at the Rat and Mouse Club meeting was to kiss them.
- We only wrote about people like the woman who founded the Northeastern Rat and Mouse Club in New Jersey.
- To test if they would eat anything they were given, they were also fed prepared rat and mouse concentrate.
- It's difficult to find rat and mouse in a sentence.
- An inkling that the same drugs might also ward off cancer emerged from rat and mouse experiments in the 1990s.
- This configuration is conserved among the three known mammalian species with known coding for peripherin, namely human, rat and mouse.
- Experiments on three types of glyoxalase I ( yeast, rat and mouse forms ) supported the proton-transfer mechanism in every case.
- They blamed the empty lots filled with garbage and rat and mouse droppings, and pollutants emitted by the Port Morris incinerator.
- It's not just'germs'either-strains of rats and mice that are immune to the common kinds of rat and mouse poisons are also appearing.
- Thallium sulfate ( Tl 2 SO 4 ) is an outstanding vermin-killer, and it is a principal component in some rat and mouse poisons.
- The byproducts of poverty _ cockroach feces, dust mites, mold, dampness, drafts, and rat and mouse urine _ have all been found to exacerbate asthma.
- Even Debbie Ducommun, who founded the Rat Fan Club, a California-based rival of the Rat and Mouse Club International, concedes that rats have a public relations problem.
- But there are never any James Cagney impersonators whispering " you dirty rat " _ because Rat and Mouse Club International members insist that their rats are clean.
- Unlike most other mammalian genes, murine ( rat and mouse ) DAPK3 has undergone accelerated evolution and diverged from the tightly conserved consensus that is maintained from fish to human.
More: 1 2