radiological tests in a sentence
- Radiological tests at the national epidemiological center identified the substances as radioactive waste.
- It is imaging, a category of radiological tests that includes MRIs, CT scans, and nuclear medicine.
- Radiological tests at the national epidemiological center identified the substances as low-level radioactive waste, authorities said.
- This is followed by a proper clinical examination, a blood test and, in some cases, a radiological test.
- Prior to the weapons drop, it transported personnel and material ( including radiological test samples ) to support the testing.
- It's difficult to find radiological tests in a sentence.
- Radiological tests, such as X-ray, CT scans which demonstrate " ring-enhancing brain lesions ", and MRIs, can also be used to detect diseases.
- In Scott's May, 2008 sentencing trial, Dr . Arthur deLorimier, a lieutenant colonel at Walter Reed, testified that the girl faces increased risks of cancer from repeated radiological tests, is developmentally delayed, and is in danger of future emotional problems.
- "Fee-for-service was like buying a car with all the options, and the manufacturer made money on the options, " he remarked, speaking of the tendency of some doctors to order from a long menu of biological and radiological tests.
- Patients and their doctors are so hooked on new ultrafast machines that see inside the body and produce photo-sharp pictures of everything from tiny clogged arteries to athletes'torn tendons that radiological tests are threatening to overtake pharmaceuticals as the fastest-growing component of health-care costs.