radio diagnosis in a sentence
- In 1988 he completed a DMRD ( Radio Diagnosis ) from Calcutta University.
- The college offers postgraduation courses MD / MS in five specialities of Medicine, Surgery, Radio diagnosis, Anaesthesiology, and Ophthalmology.
- He was the head of Department of Radio diagnosis in Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital before he took voluntary retirement in the year 1999 after 27 years of government service.
- The Hospital also provides sophisticated and scientific investigative procedures and specialisation in various fields such as Neuro-surgery, Dentistry, Eye, ENT, Renal, Orthopaedics, Oncology, Dermatology, Cardiothoracic, Radiotherapy, Radio diagnosis, Paediatric Surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery and Burns.
- He attended Konthoujam LP School, Awang Khunou ME School, Johnstone Higher Secondary School and D . M College and later joined Assam Medical College for his MBBS Degree, M . D in Radio Diagnosis from Banaras Hindu University, U . P and Freiberg University, Germany.
- It's difficult to find radio diagnosis in a sentence.
- Postgraduate courses are available in the subjects, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopedics, Anesthesiology, Paediatrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radio Diagnosis, Pulmonary Medicine, Orthopaedics.
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College Hospital ( MMCH ) is 1390 bedded and has various departments for facilities of IPD & OPD ( Department of Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Dermatology & STD, TB and Chest, Psychiatric, Orthopedic, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Radio Diagnosis, Ultrasonology, Anesthesiology, Department of Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry ) with some super specialty like Cardiology & Nephrology.
- The hospital runs a full range of medical and acute surgical services . Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, Blood bank, Cardiology, Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Dermatology, Dietetics, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Neonatology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Fertility, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgery, Pathology, Pediatric, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitative & Sports Medicine, Plastic and Micro Vascular Surgery, Psychiatry & Psychology, Radio diagnosis, Urology, Oncology, Pediatric Surgery ..