racinet in a sentence
- This was one more than Delphine Racinet's score.
- The most important of these is by Watrelot, Nisolle, Chelli, Hocke, Rongieres, Racinet ( 2003 ).
- Finland's Satu Pusila, the 1998 winner, was second with 93, followed by France's Delphine Racinet at 92.
- She finished only in fourteenth place by one point behind France's Delphine Racinet from the final attempt, for a total score of 62 targets.
- "' Delphine Jeanine Annie R閍u "'( born 19 September 1973 in Melun ), n閑 "'Racinet "'is a sport shooter who competed in the 2000 Summer Olympics and in the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- It's difficult to find racinet in a sentence.
- She outplayed her rival and 2000 Olympic silver medalist Delphine Racinet by only three points 87 to 84 at the European Grand Prix meet in Brno, Czech Republic to snatch the Olympic place that her rival claimed from the ISSF World Cup series a year earlier.
- At age thirty-seven, Del Din made her official debut for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where she became the nation's first female flag bearer in the women's trap shooting, where she placed fifteenth out of the twenty shooters in the qualifying rounds, behind France's Delphine Racinet by three targets in the final attempt, with a total score of 62 points.