quantities delivered in a sentence
- The revenues will depend on the delivery time, distance, and quantity delivered.
- The main reason for dismal quantities delivered was that producing charcoal almost always was less profitable than other use of the timber.
- While venoms are by definition toxic substances, most spiders do not have venom that is toxic to humans ( in the quantities delivered ) to require medical attention.
- Around three or four thousand tons of steel was scrapped, some of which was used for temporary purposes, resulting in the discrepancy between the quantity delivered and the quantity erected.
- According to the bill itself, all agricultural providers will be required to 1 ) measure the water volume delivered to customers, and 2 ) adopt a pricing structure that is based on quantity delivered.
- It's difficult to find quantities delivered in a sentence.
- The result of experiments made at different speeds was that at 22 miles an hour the delivery was 1, 060 gallons; 33, 1, 080; 41, 1, 150; and 50, 1, 070; showing that the quantity delivered varies very little at speeds above 22 miles an hour, which is accounted for by the shorter times the scoop is passing through the water.