pull a stunt in a sentence
- Not even Willie Brown would pull a stunt like that.
- It isn't fair for major league clubs to pull a stunt like this ."
- Even with our own morbid sense of humor, we would never pull a stunt like that ."
- I don't believe this, you lose the RfC, so you pull a stunt like this ??
- The idea that a major political party would pull a stunt like that days before the presidential election utterly defies credulity.
- It's difficult to find pull a stunt in a sentence.
- If Cal tried to pull a stunt like that in the real world, he would be fired before his pension was vested.
- "It's not beyond the realm of possibility that somebody would use the wrong name to pull a stunt ."
- Of course, now people are worried if you pull a stunt, they'll lock you up or sue you ."
- "If he's brazen enough to pull a stunt like that, well, we just let it go ."
- "It's very hard to be in the room with a former world heavyweight champion when he pulls a stunt like that,"
- Stanley began to disintegrate year after year, but then you finally think he is getting his act together, and he pulls a stunt the night before the Super Bowl.
- Nathan unwittingly tasted a spoonful and it made him sick, leading Natasha to insist that Jamie taste it too and warned him not to pull a stunt like that again.
- Observers, including NEWSWEEK, thought it doubtful that ( to quote ourselves ) " even fraud-prone Mexican authorities would pull a stunt like planting a corpse ."
- Fox's " Ally McBeal " pulls a stunt this coming Monday with ABC's " The Practice, " another Boston legal show produced by David E . Kelley.
- Every day we will have farmers here to remind them that if you are the leader of the free world and free trade and pull a stunt like this, then you are being totally hypocritical,
More: 1 2