prokaryotic dna replication in a sentence
- DNA polymerase III is the primary enzyme complex involved in prokaryotic DNA replication.
- In prokaryotic DNA replication regulation focuses on the binding of the DnaA initiator protein to the DNA, with initiation of replication occurring multiple times during one cell cycle.
- The " in vivo " functionality of Pol II is under debate, yet consensus shows that Pol II is primarily involved as a backup enzyme in prokaryotic DNA replication.
- As stated before, the mechanism of eukaryotic DNA replication should be discussed in order to be compared to prokaryotic DNA replication, which this article states " DNA replication in eukaryotes is much more complicated than in prokaryotes, although there are many similar aspects ".
- It's difficult to find prokaryotic dna replication in a sentence.