proka in a sentence
- Of all prominent Serbian writers of that period, only Proka Jovki brought to his literary work so varied and adventurous a background.
- His first appearance in " Deep Space Nine " was in the first-season episode " Cardassians " as Proka Migdal, the adoptive father of a Cardassian boy.
- Vivid pictures of Proka Jovki's boyhood are to be found in the pages of his poems, published in Serbian newspapers in San Francisco before the First Balkan War of 1912.
- The first Serbian-American poet, Proka Jovki, better known under his " nomme de plume " Nestor } u ni lived in San Francisco and Oakland at the beginning of the century, from 1903 to 1911.
- "' Isa Qosja "'is the author of many artistic and documentary films, among the best known is " "'Proka "'" which has featured in many international festivals, including the RIFJ Cannes.
- It's difficult to find proka in a sentence.
- "' Proka Jovki "'aka Nestor } u ni ( Lali, 27 August 1886-Nia, 27 April 1915 ) was a renowned Serbian poet, journalist and soldier of the early part of the 20th century who lived and wrote in the United States of America ( 1903 to 1911 ), and in Serbia from 1911 until his untimely death during the Great War of typhus in Nia in 1915.