projectlibre in a sentence
- ProjectLibre's initial release was in August 2012.
- Currently, ProjectLibre is certified to run on Linux, MacOS and MS Windows.
- In 2012, the founders announced that they forked the project and released a new version called ProjectLibre in August 2012.
- ProjectLibre is in the process of being completely rewritten and thus will technically cease to be a fork in the near future.
- ProjectLibre is written in the Java programming language, and will thus theoretically run on any machine for which a fully functioning Java Virtual Machine exists.
- It's difficult to find projectlibre in a sentence.
- "' ProjectLibre "'is an open source, freely available project management software system intended ultimately as a standalone replacement for Microsoft Project.