priming coat in a sentence
- After this, Leonardo added a primer coat of lead white.
- Ms . Pizarro said the trick was to apply a primer coat of lotion.
- You might need to strip the wallpaper off or cover it with a primer coat.
- Most manufacturers leave the interior wood unfinished; exterior wood might come with a primer coat.
- It is used chiefly in the priming coat and as a base for some red paints.
- It's difficult to find priming coat in a sentence.
- Then it will be sandblasted and painted with a primer coat and an industrial-quality finish coat.
- The Chinese sought this mammal's fur due to its great commercial value and its'prime coat'all year long.
- Apply a prime coat of latex enamel undercoater, finish with two coats of a semigloss latex enamel.
- Apply a prime coat of a stain-killing sealer first, then apply two coats of the paint you prefer.
- That gray is a prime coat.
- The priming coat is a thin coat of white lead, red lead and driers mixed with linseed oil and turpentine.
- A prime coat is a low viscosity asphalt that is applied to the base course prior to laying the HMA surface course.
- Areas previously painted with oil-based paint can be repainted with latex paint, but a primer coat must be applied first, Kauflin said.
- Inside the second church they joined congregants from both churches in putting up dry wall and primer coat around the altar area.
- Additionally, paint with low white lead levels was applied as a thin primer coat to some pre-fabricated domestic wooden windows until the early 1980s.
More: 1 2