press onward in a sentence
- After discovering the charred, abandoned remains of the roadhouse, the Groovers press onward.
- Even with all the potential problems, some sponsors aren't afraid to press onward.
- He wavered, but decided to press onward to Mamma Mia's, recalling Jessica's hero need.
- Croft presses onward with the remaining men.
- Commanders do not want to take risks as they press onward with their key mission, toppling Saddam, he said.
- It's difficult to find press onward in a sentence.
- Commanders do not want to take risks as they press onward with their key mission, toppling Saddam Hussein, he said.
- On 20 December, the first supporting party turned back, leaving eight men to press onwards; Evans'team was reorganised comprising himself, Lieutenant Crean.
- There is no summit planned, no meetings of the Dodgers and Fox Group's brain trust to decide whether to dissolve the season or press onward.
- So, after two hours'delay, we could press onward through the storm to the Woodstock Inn, assuring each other that it could have been a lot worse.
- I had to stop for the night and when I came back this morning to press onward, the start I'd made had been peremptorilly and rudely deleted.
- On the other hand, a Kerry victory will let us press onward, with progressives aggressively pressuring an administration that owed its victory to democratic mobilization from below.
- While dying, Malth reveals that he was the one who dueled with Ryu's father, that his father is still alive and that Ryu will meet him as he presses onward.
- We wanted to go back and look for survivors, but the task force commander decided that, with submarines in the area hoping for a chance to torpedo others, we should all press onward.
- We wanted to go back and look for survivors, but the task force commander decided that, with a submarine in the area, hoping for a chance to torpedo others, we should all press onward.
- His instructions were in case some one s name is taken off the church books for carrying on the message, do not be discouraged in any way but press onward as though nothing happened.
More: 1 2