press ombudsman in a sentence
- Take Par-Arne Jigenius, who is the Swedish press ombudsman.
- The royal family has filed a complaint with the national press ombudsman.
- Press Ombudsman Olle Stenholm could only recall a single historical case from three decades ago.
- On 28 March 2014 Horgan announced that he would step down as Press Ombudsman on 1 September 2014.
- I think we need some sort of way to question the responsibility of the media _ or a press ombudsman.
- It's difficult to find press ombudsman in a sentence.
- The Press Ombudsman in a national committee through which any citizen can file complaints about alleged violations of press ethics.
- The press ombudsman is a national committee through which any citizen can file complaints about alleged violations of press ethics.
- The House of Prayer made over 100 individual complaints to the press ombudsman about the investigation, all of which were dismissed.
- On 20 May 2010, press ombudsman Yrsa Stenius stated that Klaric " from a press-ethical point of view was to be considered a public person ".
- In 2012, the Press Ombudsman ordered the weekly tabloid " Sondag " to publish a front page apology to Roodt for publishing a defamatory article about him.
- The voluntary rule could be enforced by the independent Public Press Ombudsman, created in 1968 by Swedish publications to give people a way to rebut media reports, he said.
- The Swedish Press is self-regulated through the Public Press Ombudsman, or " Allm鋘hetens Pressombudsman " and the Swedish Press Council, or " Pressens Opinionsn鋗nd ".
- In January 2014 the Press Ombudsman upheld a complaint against O'Doherty for a column in which he described members of the Roma community as " a parasitic, ethnic underclass ".
- The charter of the PON, the standing instructions of the Press Ombudsman, and funding for both is the responsibility of the Press's Cooperation Committee ( " " ).
- Grillner said the voluntary rule could be enforced along with other guidelines by the independent Public Press Ombudsman, created in 1968 by Swedish publications to give people a way to rebut controversial media reports.
More: 1 2