press oil in a sentence
- These bodies of water powered mills to crush corn and press oil from beans.
- Springs are plentiful in the area, the ponds supplied fish, and a water mill on the stream was used to grind grain and press oil.
- The tribes attacked each other with machetes and guns, believing their rivals were trying to gain control of oil land so they could press oil multinationals for demands.
- The oil mill was used to crush and press oil-bearing seeds to extract vegetable oils, and the fullingmill kneaded wool for hours or days in order to make it thicker.
- President Clinton's special envoy to the Caspian region, Richard Morningstar, is scheduled to arrive in Istanbul on Monday for a round of meetings at which he will press oil executives to look more favorably on the Baku-Ceyhan route.
- It's difficult to find press oil in a sentence.