press off in a sentence
- The key is getting the press off on a good start,
- We saw on tape that we could break down their press off the dribble.
- Turning the press off like a faucet may have backfired on the Imperial Household Agency.
- A Mandela spokesman admitted an elaborate scheme was set up to throw the press off track.
- Gannett opened a new printing press off Western Avenue in the West End to print both papers.
- It's difficult to find press off in a sentence.
- A few showers, however, could affect the eastern Carolinas as a cold front presses off the Atlantic coast.
- We don't have to ask Michael to do interviews . ( He should ) blow the press off.
- From my perspective, I want to keep the press off the highways as much as possible, " he said.
- From 1977 to 2013, the " Enquirer " was printed from a press off Western Avenue in the West End.
- Security guards from Sandy Lane tried in vain to persuade a nearby resident to throw the press off her son's property.
- He kept the press off my back and just brought me along slowly and that's what I needed at the time.
- Immediate reaction to the decision was muted due to a newspaper strike that kept the Cleveland Plain Dealer and Cleveland Press off the newsstands until April.
- He managed to get the press off his tracks and spent his time in the house of racehorse trainer Jeremy Maxwell taking various calls from the criminals.
- In a master stroke that easily threw the press off the scent, Cheney said that a transcript available at www . halliburton . com would satisfy all remaining questions.
- After seasons of slow business, Blass says retail stores have " finally caught on " that the more dramatic clothing promoted by the press off the designer runways does not sell.
More: 1 2