presentably in a sentence
- They hope to secure enough Iraqi territory to permit a presentably nationwide vote.
- Fabrizio begs his father and his brother Giuseppe to help him dress more presentably for Clara.
- At day's end, we'd return salty and exhausted, and shower and dine presentably with the family.
- "I don't mean you have to wear a tuxedo, but I do think they ought to dress very presentably,"
- Such sartorial requirements began in 1986 when the O'Farrell's then-general manager, Vince Stanich, noticed that all of his male staff members were dressed differently ( and often not altogether presentably ).
- It's difficult to find presentably in a sentence.
- For that matter, Zander showed in a 1992 release of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, reissued two years ago in England by Carlton Classics, that even the Boston Philharmonic _ consisting in roughly equal parts of professional, student and amateur players _ could presentably negotiate a blistering pace.
- I would advise against creating a totally empty outline consisting only of section headings for the various chapters, but opinions might differ on that . ( On Wikipedia, there is ongoing struggle between editors who want every article to be presentably encyclopedic at all stages in its development, and other editors who favor building content-less outlines to guide other editors to fill in the content.