premission in a sentence
- I am sick of dealing with this premission via email crap.
- And that site has premission to do that.
- I have provided communication between the Sheldon Chumir foundation affirming premission to use the files.
- O'Leary said he spoke to Housel by telephone after Housel was granted premission by Tech athletics director Dave Braine to contact O'Leary.
- Do I need to ask premission to create a new infobox for the political parties of my country ( provided that it doesn't have one yet )?
- It's difficult to find premission in a sentence.
- Clutching a copy of USA Today as her aircraft circled through clouds awaiting premission to land at La Guardial Airport, she added : " I don't need to be in the Senate to have people pay attention to me.
- If the other user would have simply asked the creator premission, instead of deleting the image from many pages ( I don't know how many ) this intrusive and unproductive argument between myself and another user would have never started.
- I dont wanna cite bad stuff or poorly source, I just want to the same premission to edit a page as someone else that spends everyday here . . . Preceding contribs ) 03 : 44, 16 December 2013 ( UTC)