pony express bridge in a sentence
- It crosses the Missouri River on the Pony Express Bridge.
- In Elwood before crossing the Missouri River on the Pony Express Bridge and entering Missouri.
- Today, visitors from Missouri must go through Kansas via the Pony Express Bridge and Elwood, Kansas in order to reach the airport.
- On Jun 29 the Elwood, Kansas south bound exit ramp off the Pony Express Bridge was closed temporarily to pump water which had accumulated from rains.
- The bridge is referred to in signage as "'Pony Express Bridges "'because there are separate bridges for east and west bound traffic.
- It's difficult to find pony express bridge in a sentence.
- The "'Pony Express Bridge "'is a highway girder bridge over the Missouri River connecting Elwood, Kansas with St . Joseph, Missouri on U . S . Route 36 ( US 36 ).