pony cylinders in a sentence
- If the bailout cylinder is small, they may be called " pony cylinders ".
- The required pony cylinder capacity will depend on the profile for safe ascent to the surface required for a particular dive plan.
- Diving cylinders may also be specified by their application, as in bailout cylinders, stage cylinders, deco cylinders, sidemount cylinders, pony cylinders, suit inflation cylinders, etc.
- The amount of gas used was generally below 6 % of the gas consumption during the dive during US Navy trials and the use of small pony cylinders for inflation was considered adequate, but not necessary.
- The most popular being as a sling cylinder, a pony cylinder strapped to the primary back mounted cylinder, or in a small cylinder ( Spare air ) supported by a pocket attached to the buoyancy compensator.
- It's difficult to find pony cylinders in a sentence.