pohla in a sentence
- In Punjab and the Pohla Boshakh ( new year ) in Bengal.
- When Pohla hears of this indignity, he arrives at the Kotha where a terrible shoot-out follows.
- This ('Shareef Gujjar')'s best friend Bhola ( pronounced Pohla ) played by Moammar Rana is a loud, thoughtless buffoon who just about manages a " paan " stall.
- In 2016, the Estonian Film Institute and the Cultural Endowment of Estonia granted Lagle ?120, 000 to direct his first feature film, " Portugal "; based on a screenplay written by Lagle and starring Rein Oja, Mirtel Pohla and Jarmo Reha.
- It's difficult to find pohla in a sentence.