plant pigments in a sentence
- However, further analysis of plant pigments proved that his results were valid.
- Plant pigments include a variety of different kinds of molecules, including porphyrins, carotenoids, and anthocyanins.
- Some berries are brightly coloured, due to plant pigments such as anthocyanins and other flavonoids.
- Plant pigments include a variety of different kinds of molecule, including porphyrins, carotenoids, anthocyanins and betalains.
- Della Porta wrote messages on the egg shell using a mixture made of plant pigments and alum.
- It's difficult to find plant pigments in a sentence.
- Plant pigments usually utilize the last two of these reactions to convert the sun's energy into their own.
- Examples of such secondary metabolites are plant pigments and compounds to defend against herbivores, insects, and UV light.
- Perhaps inspiring her work on plant pigments, she and her husband also kept a garden for many years.
- Violdelphin is an anthocyanin, a type of plant pigments, found in the blue flowers of " D . hybridum ".
- After moving to the University of Oxford, Gertrude Robinson began studying plant pigments and published extensively on anthocyanins with her husband.
- Between 1953 and 1955 he worked as a postdoc with Professor Theodore Albert Geissman in the phenolic plant pigments, including anthocyanins.
- Violdelphin is an anthocyanin, a type of plant pigment, found in the purplish blue flower of " A . chinense ".
- L-Rhamnose is abundant in biomass as a common constituent of glycolipids and glycosides, such as plant pigments, pectic polysaccharides, gums or biosurfactants.
- Excessive consumption of lycopene, a plant pigment similar to carotene and present in tomatoes, can cause a deep orange discoloration of the skin.
- Berry colors are due to natural plant pigments, such as anthocyanins, together with other flavonoids localized mainly in berry skins, seeds and leaves.
More: 1 2