planning a picnic in a sentence
- What does this clause mean are the Councillors planning a picnic on the roadside?
- This is like asking why people look at a weather forecast : Why not just wait to see if it rains before planning a picnic?
- The former University of Texas All-American has more than a passing interest in the meteorological reports for eastern Georgia this week and not because he's planning a picnic.
- Another, a pilot whose plane plowed into the World Trade Center, was known for amiability in his placid Massachusetts community, where he was planning a picnic with his family this weekend.
- So if you are planning a picnic you might want to arrive early to get a table, or pack your provisions and head down a trail to a spot off the beaten path.
- It's difficult to find planning a picnic in a sentence.