planner time in a sentence
- The financing saved the property, giving planners time to find developers.
- This would give planners time to do an expedited environmental approval process and still complete the construction by 2002, the report said.
- So many projects are now moving forward that the city has declared a timeout on zoning petitions to give planners time to confer about traffic flow with officials from MARTA ( the rapid transit people ), the Atlanta Regional Commission and Georgia Department of Transportation.
- U . S . officials said the security agreement must be endorsed as soon as possible to give U . S . military planners time to complete drawdown schedules including decisions on what bases to close and make arrangements for the next phase of the U . S . military presence after nearly 13 years of war.
- It's difficult to find planner time in a sentence.