×

pituitary insufficiency in a sentence

"pituitary insufficiency" in Chinese  
  1. A 1995 study found that 56.2 % of patients with Sheehan s syndrome experienced a loss of all pituitary hormones ( with the remaining 43.8 % having selective pituitary insufficiency ).
  2. It's difficult to find pituitary insufficiency in a sentence.

Related Words

  1. pituitary growth hormone in a sentence
  2. pituitary hormone in a sentence
  3. pituitary hormone deficiencies in a sentence
  4. pituitary hormones in a sentence
  5. pituitary hypogonadism in a sentence
  6. pituitary macroadenoma in a sentence
  7. pituitary microadenoma in a sentence
  8. pituitary neoplasm in a sentence
  9. pituitary neoplasms in a sentence
  10. pituitary pars intermedia in a sentence
PC Version日本語日本語