piparo in a sentence
- In 2011 / 2 he starred in Massimo Romeo Piparo's adaptation of the famous La Cage Aux Folles ".
- Together with eight members of his gang, he was convicted of the January 10, 1994 murders of Deo, Rookmin, Hamilton and Monica Baboolal of Piparo.
- The next twenty years of her life were spent living in the forest, 7 miles from the village of Piparo, where she was home-schooled along with her 24 brothers and sisters.
- In the spring of 2014, Neeley was invited to Rome, Italy to perform as Jesus in the Peep Arrow Production of " Jesus Christ Superstar ", directed by Massimo Romeo Piparo.
- It might be of interest to readers that Sorin Stati's paper on pragmatics and argumentation was published in A . Capone, F . Lo PIparo, M . Carapezza, eds . 2013.
- It's difficult to find piparo in a sentence.
- A short time thereafter, he embraced a strict form of Christianity, adopted the name Ras Shorty I and moved with his family to the Piparo forest in the hills of southern Trinidad, where he and his family focused on creating faith-based music.
- "In 2008, in the role of Link Larkin in the musical " Hairspray-Fat is Beautiful ! ", directed by Massimo Romeo Piparo, which was performed in several Italian cities including Rome, Milan, Florence, Verona, Bologna and Naples, Catania.
- After his arrest, Chadee s 46.5 hectare estate with a number of erected buildings in the rural village of Piparo, in south central Trinidad, was reclaimed by the authorities, under the amended Dangerous Drugs Act of 1991, after it was discovered that he was squatting on state land for more than 15 years.