photoelectric devices in a sentence
- A photoelectric device can be either intrinsic or extrinsic.
- For instance, an electron that was already excited above the equilibrium level of the photoelectric device might be ejected when it absorbed uncharacteristically low frequency illumination.
- Statistically, however, the characteristic behaviour of a photoelectric device will reflect the behaviour of the vast majority of its electrons, which will be at their equilibrium level.
- However, although the energy imparted by photons is invariant at any given frequency, the initial energy state of the electrons in a photoelectric device prior to absorption of light is not necessarily uniform.
- It's difficult to find photoelectric devices in a sentence.