performance planning in a sentence
- There must be computer capacity planning, technology forecasting, and personnel performance planning.
- He served on the Board of Appeal, and the Implementation Group : performance planning and evaluation system.
- But Baldwin said none of the 40 national sports federations had cited the University Games as a major part of their performance planning.
- In his new role, Hunt, formerly president of Holiday Inn North America, will assume global responsibility for corporate development, human resources, corporate affairs and performance planning.
- If the answer is " yes " to the question of whether the " gle " can perform, then the cost of the performance is assessed and the performance planning begins.
- It's difficult to find performance planning in a sentence.
- DC Hybrid Skating, LLC spawned from the combined training programs of Cruikshank and Curtis Brackenbury, an NHL Veteran, after both realized key performance elements were missing from their individual programs; Cruikshank and Brackenbury joined forces in 2004, combining Cruikshank's skating and conditioning focus and Brackenbury's conditioning, Long Term performance planning and elite level ice hockey experience.