performance medicine in a sentence
- Performance medicine differs fundamentally from other areas of medicine by focusing on the healthy non-injured individual that is at low risk of sub-clinical or clinical disease.
- Currently, Lacz works as a physician assistant in northwest Florida and southeastern Alabama, where he is co-owner of Regenesis, a lifestyle and performance medicine medical practice.
- In addition team physicians working in elite sports often play a role in performance medicine, whereby an athletes'physiology is monitored, and aberrations corrected, in order to achieve peak physical performance.
- Performance medicine physicians aim to measure physiological and biochemical performance over time and to modify exposure to environmental factors in such a way that an individuals health is optimised by operating at the " sweet spot " on their J-curve where both performance and longevity are maximimised . ( see J-curve illustration for further explanation ).
- It's difficult to find performance medicine in a sentence.