pelagi in a sentence
- Currently there is only one species of this genus known ( Fulvimarina pelagi ).
- "Fulvimarina pelagi " is an obligate aerobe, and obtains its nourishment chemoheterotrophically.
- Notable as one of the first Spanish women folklorists, she conducted research with her brother, Francisco Maspons y Labr髎 and brother-in-law, Francesc Pelagi Briz.
- This could be easily deduced because there was a special number in which took part the greatest writers of the time like Manuel Angelon, V韈tor Balaguer, Antoni de Bofarull, Francesc Pelagi Briz, Damas Calvet, etcetera.
- ""'Fulvimarina pelagi " "'is a Gram-negative, strictly aerobic, non-motile bacteria from the genus of Fulvimarina which was isolated from sea water from the western Sargasso Sea.
- It's difficult to find pelagi in a sentence.
- ""'Erythrobacter pelagi " "'is a Gram-negative, aerobic, rod-shaped, non-spore-forming and non-motile bacteria from the genus of Erythrobacter which has been isolated from the Red Sea.