pawning off in a sentence
- You're pawning off the house red on us?
- PAWNING OFF PICTURE OF A HERO ( a)
- A depressed boy goes missing, and immediately people begin pawning off murders onto him.
- It appears to me that institutions are pawning off unwanted merchandise to individuals willing to take it.
- They tried pawning off Anfernee Hardaway and Shaquille O'Neal in 1995 as Michael Jordan's successors.
- It's difficult to find pawning off in a sentence.
- Both men were constantly pawning off the rented equipment for drug money and were eventually let go yet again.
- Was this another ingenious move by Atlanta, pawning off deteriorating goods on a team that thinks it is getting a deal?
- Siebel has fired back, claiming that Oracle is spreading malicious lies and is pawning off inferior technology on an unsuspecting customer base.
- Thai men hooked on opium are increasingly switching to heroin and pawning off their daughters to support their expensive habit, Gray added.
- It's relatively intelligent and interesting entertainment, which indeed sets it apart from the bunk most moviemakers are pawning off these days.
- While St . Jean would not comment on specific players, pawning off Childs to a team with a better point guard may be impossible.
- If not, then he will scrap the season, pawning off high-priced and veteran players in exchange for prospects and draft picks to start a total rebuilding process.
- Juveniles busted for pawning off counterfeit currency as the real thing face stiff fines and possible jail sentences, depending upon the amount of fake money being distributed, officials said.
- If she wanted to jump-start her writing career why didn't she write her own coming-out-of-exile story rather than pawning off an exclusive to another journalist?
- ATLANTIC CITY, N . J . ( AP )-- Trump World's Fair Casino prepared for demolition yesterday with something that resembled a garage sale, pawning off TVs, lamps and alarm clocks.
More: 1 2