pawnee zoo in a sentence
- It is later revealed that Leslie has donated the opossum to the Pawnee zoo.
- The episode ends with Leslie driving the penguins from the Pawnee Zoo to a zoo in Iowa, where same-sex marriage is legal.
- "Pawnee Zoo " received generally positive reviews, with several commentators claiming it showed improvement and growth compared to the show's GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Individual Episode.
- Within a week of the episode's original broadcast, two deleted scenes from " Pawnee Zoo " were made available on the official " Parks and Recreation " website.
- "Park Safety " also featured Mo Collins as " Pawnee Today " host Joan Callamezzo, who previously appeared in the episodes " Pawnee Zoo " and " Christmas Scandal ".
- It's difficult to find pawnee zoo in a sentence.
- ""'Pawnee Zoo "'" is the Leslie accidentally takes a stand in favor of same-sex marriage when she holds a marriage for two male penguins during a publicity stunt for the zoo.
- Matt Fowler of IGN said " Pawnee Zoo " was " more solidly entertaining " than the entire first season, and made a stronger effort to build up the supporting cast, particularly by establishing a romance between Jones and Schneider.
- Fowler particularly praised Pratt and voiced excitement for his new subplot . " San Francisco Chronicle " writer Tim Goodman, who was very critical of the " Parks and Recreation " first season, said " Pawnee Zoo " brought new life to the series.
- Steve Heisler of The A . V . Club commented the " Pawnee Zoo " plot was strong, the supporting cast performed well and that Poehler feels " a lot more comfortable in Knope's skin . " But Heisler said it " isn't the best thing on tonight . " Johnny Firecloud of CraveOnline praised Poehler and the " Parents Just Don't Understand " opening, but felt cast members like Jones are wasted.