pawnee tribe in a sentence
- Gover is a member of the Pawnee tribe of Oklahoma.
- Gillis was elected as a Democrat to the Pawnee Tribe of Indians.
- By 2000, the Pawnee tribe was using the building for office space.
- His uncle, William Howell, is the head chief of the Pawnee tribe.
- The Pawnee Business Council is the supreme governing body of the Pawnee Tribe of Oklahoma.
- It's difficult to find pawnee tribe in a sentence.
- Four representatives of the Pawnee tribe traveled from Oklahoma to Nebraska for the dedication ceremony.
- What made his gesture remarkable is that Gover is himself a member of the Pawnee tribe.
- One such trapper is Pasquinel ( Robert Conrad ), a French Canadian / Pawnee tribe.
- The Pawnee tribe originally came from an area in Nebraska around the Battle of Powder River.
- It was renovated again in 1976, before becoming an office building for the Pawnee tribe.
- What made his apology all the more remarkable is that Gover himself is a member of the Pawnee Tribe.
- After their forced removal from the Southeastern United States, the Pawnee Tribe from Nebraska to a reservation here.
- Museum officials have returned four sets of skeletal remains over the past 10 years to the Ute and Pawnee tribes.
- The "'Pawnee Agency and Boarding School District "'lies east of the city of Pawnee tribe.
- The Samaritans vacated the building in 1972, when the city announced it would return the school property to the Pawnee tribe.
More: 1 2