parthenogenic in a sentence
- Some sources believe it to be the result of extensive parthenogenic.
- The pup was thought to have been conceived through parthenogenic means.
- Reproduction is parthenogenic in the most common form.
- At such times mates are hard to find, and this favors parthenogenic species.
- Salamanders are the oldest known parthenogenic vertebrates.
- It's difficult to find parthenogenic in a sentence.
- Embryonic mortality in parthenogenic amphibians is high.
- Parthenogenic reproduction may be the rule.
- Polyploidy, a numerical change in the number of chromosomes, is common in parthenogenic amphibians.
- "Pelecinus polyturator " is parthenogenic; females do not require fertilization by males to reproduce.
- The species is parthenogenic all individuals are female and lay eggs that hatch without requiring male fertilisation.
- This species is notable because it is parthenogenic, and there are no remaining males that have been found.
- The life span of a parthenogenic female is about twenty days in which time it can produce up to 85 nymphs.
- The species usually have both male and female individuals, but very rarely reproduction may be parthenogenic, caused by internal fertilization.
- "Aylacostoma " is a parthenogenic species : the population consists of only females, which increase in number by asexual reproduction.
- Like aphids, however, many psocids are parthenogenic, and the presence of males may even vary between different races of the same species.
More: 1 2
- parthenogenetic embryo in a sentence
- parthenogenetic female in a sentence
- parthenogenetic generation in a sentence
- parthenogenetic reproduction in a sentence
- parthenogenetically in a sentence
- parthenogenic reproduction in a sentence
- parthenogenically in a sentence
- parthenogenone in a sentence
- parthenogens in a sentence
- parthenolide in a sentence