parthenogenetic female in a sentence
- All the individuals are viviparous parthenogenetic females all year round.
- Surprisingly, parthenogenetic females of this species occasionally produce male offspring, which are thought to be the result of non-genetic hormonal inversions.
- Of particular note is the revelation that the male-typical sexual behaviors which parthenogenetic females display turn out to be under the control of the postovulatory surge of progesterone rather than androgen, which the parthenogens do not produce.
- In their travels he finds out there is more to the Forest people than just villagers, who are in fact a forgotten leftovers from a past way of life, now being discarded by advanced and more powerful parthenogenetic female " " comrades-in-arms " " civilization based in and around lakes, in full control of the Forest.
- It's difficult to find parthenogenetic female in a sentence.