panthera leo bleyenberghi in a sentence
- Kalahari lions may be either " Panthera leo krugeri " or " Panthera leo bleyenberghi ".
- At the end of the cheetah enclosure, the European circuit begins to the left . By going straight on the African circuit and travel along the enclosure of the Katanga lions ( " Panthera leo bleyenberghi " ).
- For these reasons, and that the longest wild lion reportedly was an Angolan lion ( " Panthera leo bleyenberghi " ), Transvaal and Katanga lions appear to be the largest of the species " Panthera leo ", in the wilderness of Africa and the Earth, and amongst the World's biggest cats.
- The "'Kalahari lion "'was considered to be a lion subspecies native to the Kalahari Region in Southwest Africa, with the taxonomic name " " Panthera leo vernayi " . " However, a map of subspecies of lions, provided by Haas et al . ( 2005 ), suggests that lions in the Kalahari Region are of two subspecies : " Panthera leo krugeri " and " Panthera leo bleyenberghi ".
- It's difficult to find panthera leo bleyenberghi in a sentence.