pacificatory in a sentence
- Historian Paul Dalton states that the cult of William was predominantly " protective and pacificatory " in character, having similarities to that of another child saint, Lynn.
- The " School Day of Non-violence and Peace " is a non-governmental, international and pioneering initiative of Pacificatory Education in which educational centres of all standards and of all the countries are invited to participate.
- It was maintained through hell and high water in very difficult circumstances, and it is considered the most important pioneering experience of Pacificatory Education of our time, as well as a dynamic nocleus of its promotion at a national and international level ".
- The other hippopotamus goddesses have names that bear very specific meanings, much like Taweret ( whose name is formed as a pacificatory address intended to calm the ferocity of the goddess ) : Ipet's name ( " the Nurse " ) demonstrates her connection to birth, child rearing, and general caretaking, and Reret's name ( " the Sow " ) is derived from the Egyptians'classification of hippopotami as water pigs.
- It's difficult to find pacificatory in a sentence.