oxygen plant in a sentence
- With the incorporation of the membrane technology, oxygen plants have outstanding technical characteristics.
- Membrane oxygen plants are finding increasingly broad application in various industries all over the world.
- The Oxygen Plant provides Oxygen, Nitrogen and Argon for processes like steel making and annealing.
- Support facilities at Fairchild AFB, including a liquid oxygen plant, were completed by January 1961.
- Plants cannot survive without it, just as we cannot survive without the oxygen plants exhale.
- It's difficult to find oxygen plant in a sentence.
- Repairs to a burned-out motor in the smelter's oxygen plant will cost BHP at least $ 1 million.
- Membrane oxygen plants are highly reliable due to the absence of moving parts in the gas separation module.
- In April 1962, a completed liquid oxygen plant built at Walker AFB was turned over to the Air Force.
- The adsorption oxygen plants produce 5 to 5, 000 Nm 3 / h of oxygen with a purity of 93-95 %.
- In the membrane oxygen plant, gas separation is achieved in the gas separation module composed of hollow-fiber membranes and representing the plant critical and high-technology unit.
- Hamilton, Ontario : L'Air Liquide announces a C $ 70M investment to build a new liquid oxygen plant in Hamilton . ( See : AI FP Equity CN)
- Hamilton, Ontario : L'Air Liquide will announce a C $ 70M investment to build a new liquid oxygen plant in Hamilton . ( See : AI FP Equity CN)
- Two days later, the Army launched a counter-offensive on Brigade 82, claiming that it recaptured the Oxygen Plant and Niqta Al-Masarat and advanced to the base's northern entrance in its outskirts.
- Where gaseous oxygen purity is required at the level of 90-95 % with the capacity of up to 5, 000 Nm 3 per hour, adsorption oxygen plants are the optimal choice.
- The strikes escalated on 18 June, with walkouts at Drax Power Station and Eggborough Power Station in Yorkshire and Ratcliffe-on-Soar Power Station in Nottinghamshire, BP Saltend, and the BOC oxygen plant at Scunthorpe.
More: 1 2