oxazepams in a sentence
- Its other active metabolites include the minor active metabolites temazepam and oxazepam.
- It is the pivalate ( 2, 2-dimethylpropanoate ) ester of oxazepam.
- Nitrazepam and temazepam were the most prevalent drugs detected, followed by oxazepam and flunitrazepam.
- The benzodiazepines chlordiazepoxide ( Librium ) and oxazepam ( Serax ) have largely replaced phenobarbital for detoxification.
- Compared to its parent drug, oxazepam, pivoxazepam is more rapidly absorbed and slightly more sedative.
- It's difficult to find oxazepams in a sentence.
- Oxazepam is used for the treatment of anxiety and insomnia and in the control of symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.
- A 1995 study found that temazepam is more rapidly absorbed and oxazepam is more slowly absorbed than most other benzodiazepines.
- The main active metabolites of pinazepam are depropargylpinazepam ( " N "-desmethyldiazepam, nordazepam ) and oxazepam.
- Silva also tested positive for the anti-anxiety medication Oxazepam and Temazepam, which is used to treat sleep deprivation.
- An Australian ( 1995 ) study found oxazepam less toxic and less sedative, and temazepam more toxic and more sedative, than most benzodiazepines in overdose.
- Gilbert tested positive for steroid Stanozolol Metabolite, methamphetamine, amphetamine and three other substances-- nordiazepam, oxazepam and temazepam, all substances banned by the commission.
- To this date, bromazepam, levomepromazine, malathion, phenobarbital, trazolam, oxazepam, alimemazine, clomipramine, morphine, mercury, and copper have been recovered from maggots.
- The labs manufacture temazepam by chemically altering diazepam, oxazepam or lorazepam . " Jellie labs " have been identified and shutdown in Russia, the Ukraine, Czech Republic, Latvia and Belarus.
- The study tested and compared the abuse liability of temazepam, triazolam, diazepam, lorazepam, oxazepam, flurazepam, alprazolam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, bromazepam, and clorazepate.
- In patients with an abnormal CYP2C19 variant certain benzodiazepines should be avoided, such as diazepam ( Valium ), lorazepam ( Ativan ), oxazepam ( Serax ), and temazepam ( Restoril ).
More: 1 2