out frame in a sentence
- Surprisingly and unambiguously, moreover, the evidence also ruled out frame 65.
- Carpenters typically mark out framing members " on-center ", the measurements are to the centers of each member.
- The OP doesn't understand any of the explanations out there-and you start handing out frames of reference and such.
- Introduced in 1927, the Detective Special was one of the first short-barreled revolvers produced with a modern swing-out frame.
- At age 16, he smuggled gold for profit from France into Belgium in the hollowed-out frame of a Mercedes.
- It's difficult to find out frame in a sentence.
- Worn-out frames were brought back to Istanbul, where they are still kept as part of the sacred relics in the Topkap1 Palace.
- I drive over, pick out frames, and before I can say " astigmatism " they'll have me back among the sighted and working.
- The burned out frames of more than a dozen trucks and cars were still smoldering in the streets after the weekend of rioting.
- After playing one of the ballads from his forthcoming album, the actor giddily discusses the video, which he has already mapped out frame by frame.
- Once the boat half was removed, beds could be folded out to the left and right sides and a fold-out frame raised complete with a fabric covering.
- The second wave in white armbands, were to carry entrenching tools and a third wave in red armlets were to follow with knife rests, dug-out frames, steel plates and planks.
- Another problem is that after having been rolled up for a while, it won't want to lie flat, but a fold-out frame, possible stored inside the tube, could hold it flat.
- At the crash scene Saturday, where rescue crews continued the grisly job of exploring the wreckage while traffic throughout the region came to a halt, the twisted, burnt-out frame of the plane lay stretched across Interstate 495.
- They offer a large, adjustable seat with backrest, a stretched-out frame that positions your legs in front of your body and handlebars either at or above shoulder level or below the seat where your arms can hang naturally.
- Outside of court, LaRouche denied all the charges, calling them " an all-out frame-up by a state and federal task force, " and said that the federal government was trying to kill him . " The purpose of this frame-up is not to send me to prison.
More: 1 2