out for the count in a sentence
- But is the " mother of the nation " finally out for the count?
- During the fight, Rocky is eventually beaten down and is seemingly out for the count.
- Armstrong insisted that Ullrich, the adversary he most respects, is not out for the count.
- It was the first time in 200 bouts Benjamin would be called out for the count.
- But we are not out for the count.
- It's difficult to find out for the count in a sentence.
- Downed by pregnancy, marriage and other pesky adult things, the Girls may be out for the count.
- Armstrong delighted in the body-blow to Ullrich, his main challenger, but said the German wasn't out for the count yet.
- In the sixth round Siki hit Carpentier with a powerful right uppercut that appeared to put Carpentier down and out for the count.
- When an actor lost his popularity, or even his career momentum _ particularly a star _ he was invariably out for the count.
- LeBanner, of Paris, nailed Brazil's Da Silva with a left kick to the jaw that knocked him down and out for the count.
- Ajax looked out for the count but Jari Litmanen headed a goal from a free kick and the final stages started to look interesting.
- Of the duo's twelve studio albums at the time, all but their third " Out for the Count " were represented in some form.
- But the Northridge earthquake of 1994, instead of knocking the city out for the count, was a catalyst for the broad-based revival that was already under way.
- The fight was scheduled for 15 rounds, but only lasted until the sixth when George was laid out for the count, making Smart the new British flyweight champion.
More: 1 2