out flow in a sentence
- The Chinese policies also affected the in and out flows.
- Out flows a ragged but usually coherent sound, full of passion and surprises.
- So out flow the Al cations.
- It is the in-and-out flow of capital markets that can destabilize today's emerging economies.
- This is because happiness is really a state of in-and-out flow of one's energy.
- It's difficult to find out flow in a sentence.
- Pierce this timbale with a fork and out flows molten goose liver, ready to be sopped up with the casing.
- Turn the tap and out flows water, courtesy of mammoth reservoirs and hundreds of miles ( kilometers ) of aqueducts and pipelines.
- To captures this in the temae, the practitioner moves at one with an energising in-to-out flow of breath.
- In the late 1950s the Air Force bombed the channel in the Estuary and this changed the river out flow straight out to sea.
- Just 15 feet from the lander, said imaging team leader Peter Smith, is a carved-out flow channel with a sandy bottom.
- In the thirty years after Confederation, Canada experienced a net out flow of migrants, as a large number of Canadians relocated to the United States.
- Oh, and they also created Wikipedia : Gather / User Feedback as a Flow page against all promises of not rolling out Flow any further on enwiki.
- The feed can be applied to the inside of the fiber ( inside-out flow ) or the outside of the fiber ( outside-in flow ).
- A road, cut wide enough for a transmission line corridor, has been built that leads to the proposed in-take and out flow areas of the project.
- For example, if one department delivers parts to several manufacturing lines, it often makes sense to use similar takt times on all lines to smooth out flow from the preceding station.
More: 1 2