ornamental work in a sentence
- The ornamental works of surface is now plastered and painted green.
- The ornamental work, engraving and encarving have been done on walls and pillars.
- The ornamental work and the dressing round the windows are of Ohio sandstone.
- No ornamental works have been found in this layer of deposits.
- It is thus possible to create "'ornamental work "'of various kinds.
- It's difficult to find ornamental work in a sentence.
- Crane was known for his ornamental work, which included floral designs and embellishments.
- Details of the ornamental works, their sizes and proportions are lost in the intervention.
- The ornamental work on the ceiling and box fronts and columns was old gold.
- Its used to make ornamental work, pestles and rollers and also is good as a fuel wood.
- The exterior is dignified and monumental, with beautiful carving and ornamental work showing off the craftsmanship of yesteryear.
- He sculpted a number of ornamental works for " Vizcaya ", the James Deering estate outside Miami, Florida.
- A very fine-grained white or lightly tinted variety of gypsum, called alabaster, is prized for ornamental work of various sorts.
- It carved beautifully and took fine detail, and in pre-Reformation times had been used extensively for statuary and ornamental work.
- Pieces of ornamental work in made with shells and copper indicate that this was begun here earlier than in Michoac醤.
- It is used for intricate ornamental work and where extreme forming is required, such as in complicated thru-wall flashing conditions.
More: 1 2